Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Design Campaign

SuperImage, Ltd.

Our group's design campaign was focused on SuperImage, Ltd., a video production company started and owned by our group member, Kyle, and his little brother. My portion of the project was to design a movie-like poster to advertise for SuperImage, Ltd. With help from my other group members, I was able to use a landscape image provided by Kyle, a logo provided by Hannah, and my recently acquired knowledge and skill in Adobe Photoshop to put together a combination of images, shapes, and texts to communicate the service provided by this company in addition to it's most important information such as founders, location, contact, and website.

The poster, or magazine ad, can be found on our group website for SuperImage, Ltd. under it's labeled tab, Magazine Ad. I have posted the link here.

SuperImage, Ltd. Magazine Ad
https://superimageltd.wixsite.com/mysite/magazine-ad

No comments:

Post a Comment